Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
NeilHackett
New Contributor
New Contributor

Billing Dispute

I have contacted multiple times to dispute this bill but Optus just will not respond/ ring back when promise to/or acknowledge including when I have gone in store

I am not paying this bill until someone takes the time to call me back

Invoice *****

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tina_YC

Re: Billing Dispute

Hey @NeilHackett, thanks for getting in touch with us. We're sorry you're having issues with your billing.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Billing Dispute

Would suggest paying the bill if its not too OTT. Optus can always process (be made to process) a credit later but once you start mucking around with not paying various departments start applying fees, stopping services and reporting defaults. They just don't talk to each other.

Note that in store is useless for billing (as is this forum). You'll need to contact via the Optus app, twitter or facebook. It will be a slow conversation but don't accept any offer to call you back or fix it tomorrow etc. If its not fixed in the conversation (real time) then its not going to be followed up.

If you have no luck resolving the issue then make a complaint to the TIO. They work on your behalf and have the power to order Optus to actually deal with the issue. Usually the complaint is all that's necessary to get the wheels moving.

0 Kudos