cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Bill Charged 3 Times

Was trying to pay my bill online, website had technical issues and some how charged me 3 times, charging me 150$ 3 times, 
Contacted optus and they taking too long to refund, Bank charging me over drawing every day, I explained everything to the optu's CSR and they just seem to ignore everything and dont care at all.

FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE EVER HAD.

CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESNTATIVE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT. 

NEVER RECOMMENDING TO ANYONE.

SWITCHING BACK TO TELSTRA  

Please provide a link to lodge an official complaint electronically. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Bill Charged 3 Times

Sounds annoying.

Unfortunately unless the payment was by credit card (which Optus usually just reverses immeadiately) then money is credited to your account going forward. You can request it be sent to you but that's a cheque (probably several days to mail, several to get delivered and certainly several to cash). 

FWIW most banks don't seem to apply daily overdrawn fees. You'll get pinged for the two you have done but it should just be a one off monthly charge. You will of course not have access to the $300 in the mean time though. Sorry.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

8 days later, Money still not back yet. WORST SERVICE I"VE EVER SEEN.
This is optus taking care of there valued customers. 

Cancelling my accounts with Optus including my families accounts,

Passing on this to my friends too so they dont get ripped of. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi Ibrahm, 

I'm sorry for the delay in our response to you here. Information on making a complaint can be found on our Website here. If you would like to send an email, you can use the form here. If you choose this option, our complaints team will aim respond to your enquiry within 10 business days. If you would like us to look into your refund, please send us a private message here confirming your phone/ account number, full name and date of birth. Thank you and sorry again for the delay! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors