cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Apple Mail settings

I am having troubles with my mail account which has different port settings to my wife. Her's runs OK buut mine has a spinng wheel whenever I try to look at any mail either in the "on your Mac" or the inbox. I am on NBN and using POP which I would like to change to IMAP when the problem is sorted out. My Port setting is 110 SSL and my wifes is 993 and SSL.

Any help would be appreciated as it is very time wasting waiting for a spinning all to stop.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Apple Mail settings

Hey there @Allanjk, first of all I recommend you take a look at this previous Yes Crowd thread that goes into much more detail into this subject. 

We also have a guide that provides steps on how to set up an OptusNet email with an email application. Just go to that guide and select the program you're using. 

If you require any further assistance, I recommend sending us a message via the My Optus App, Facebook or Twitter. We'll then be able to look into this in more detail. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors