cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
tmkes
New Contributor
New Contributor

Account for old number (for $0.00) sent to old address. Want it to stop. No humans to speak to!!

How can anybody deal with Optus?  Hiding behind computers is one thing but simply failing on several occasions to put a customer through to a real live person is pathetic.

You are - for whatever reason - sending me bills that I don't have to pay ('No Payment Required') to an old address for an old phone number.    This is what is on the bills:

Biller code:

Reference:

This needs to stop for your sake as well as mine.  These accounts must cost money for Optus to generate.  Maybe the money they save on sending out unnecessary bills to old addresses could be put towards enlisting enough staff to at least SPEAK to your customers.

If you can solve this, good.  I would appreciate hearing what action you have taken.  

Not good enough, Optus.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jack_YC

Re: Account for old number (for $0.00) sent to old address. Want it to stop. No humans to speak to

Hi there @tmkes, thanks for letting us know about this. We're unable to look into this billing issue for you through Yes Crowd as it's a public forum.
I recommend sending a private message through to our Facebook or Twitter pages so we can verify your account details and assist further.
Alternatively you can reach our support team via our Messaging page or give us a call on 13 39 37.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

tmkes
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Account for old number (for $0.00) sent to old address. Want it to stop. No humans to speak to

I have tried every method you suggest to contact Optus but it appears all roads lead to ‘Yes Crowd’.  Phones are not answered; stupid, fake conversations spring up.  The whole thing is I DON’T REALLY CARE.  This is costing Optus money.  Not me.  I was only trying to advise Optus that they were wasting money.  Never mind,  (And,  please don’t patronise me.  It’s not warranted and not appreciated.)