cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

AUSTRALIAN Staff

I would like toi be able to contact an AUSTRALIAN so I can find out the correct information regarding my bills being sent to my Email address. I am fed up with chatting with people who use English as possibly a 2nd or 3rd language. I know that optus is owned by asians but, the NBN has negated the use of optus.

I have been a customer of optus for 20 plus years and the service has gone downhill in that time. I am so sick and tired and wasting MY time chatting to these dolts every time I have an issue (mostly to do with accounts). I had no issue for a time after this stuff happened more than 6 months ago and some clown on the phone telling me that there is a problem with optus accounts means NOTHING to ME, that is an internal problem for you people.

I wasted another 15 minutes today chatting to some non-descript regarding the matter and I am not sure that this won't happen again so, if optus is either not WILLING to fix or, there is so much incompetence inside optus that prevents the fix of this issue, please tell me so I can source another company to pay my money to for a tax payer funded NBN.
*hidden*@optusnet.com.au

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: AUSTRALIAN Staff

Have you tried the live chat as the language barrier does not seem to be an issue when dealing with them that way. Sales appears to be the only way to speak with an Australian operator and even that's not guaranteed.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: AUSTRALIAN Staff

What's the actual issue @PIA2?

I'm happy to discuss the matter with you in more detail over private message.

Feel free to do that. If necessary, I can escalate the enquiry to a member of our customer relations group.

Let us know if you decide to come through. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors