cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Wintrmute2
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: API for checking data usage

I used to use OVO who are pre-paid, but that was $90 for 150GB, and then Optus came up with a $70/200GB plan...

0 Kudos
raceservices
New Contributor
New Contributor

I was very close to scraping the Optus site for data usage. I just could not find my Subscription ID in the AJAX requests.

If anyone has found this or knows how to use the following API, please let me know:

rp-webapp-9-common/
ebill/customer/<CUSTOMERNO>
/shared-unbilled-usage-accumulators
?account=<ACCOUNTNO>
&subscription=<SUBSCRIPTION_ID>

This works after login:

- Tom
Wintrmute2
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hey Tom, that's great!

It's been a little while since I last posted on this, but I like where you're getting with this.

I'll see if I can find anything about the subscription ID in my notes.

If you can figure out how to direct-message me (eg on whirlpool) I'd be happy to create a shared git repo library of scripts, if we can get them going.

0 Kudos
brandon3055
New Contributor
New Contributor

Did anyone ever figure this out? I have also considdered scraping the web page but in order to do that the web page actually has to work.
Similar to what tom found i figured out that i can use this

https://www.optus.com.au/mcssapi/rp-webapp-9-common/ebill/customer/<customer-id>/unbilled-usage/accu...

I found all the required details by monitoring the network while loading the page but even then this still requires you to be logged in first so i have not been able to automate it.

The reason i personally want this is because i am trying to setup a grafana page with my power and internet usage stats. Power was easy because Aurora actualy has an api. Its not well documented but it it wasnt hard to figure out. Now i just need to figure out optus...
0 Kudos