cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

BlueFizz
New Contributor
New Contributor

8148 account has disappeared from my account options.

When I switched my mobile phone and home nbn accounts over to Optus I ended up with two seperate accounts, one starting with 6230 and one starting 8148. I understand that eventually the 8148 accounts will be fully merged with the 6230 ones, and so I could get access to the 8148 in the meantime a member of the Yes Crowd was able to link them in my log-in so I could select between the two.

The 8148 account has disappeared from my account options, and hasn't appeared under the 6230 account. Could someone again please make it so I can see this account details, or has something gone wrong with the merge?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: 8148 account has disappeared from my account options.

I would use live chat first, it’s peobably something that can be easily fixed.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos