cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

voicemail

I cannot activate my voicemail, it keeps coming up with "invalid number" how do I activiate it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: voicemail

Hi @CRH, at which point during the activation process are you hearing an invalid number prompt?

I've had a read through our Voicemail setup guide and it mentions the below:

1. From your Mobile, dial 1509 (free call)
  2. Select the 'voicemail' option
  3. Choose the 'activate' option

Remember, once it's active - you'll need to dial 321 from your mobile to retrieve your messages.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

It says to key 1 to activate Voicemail but nothing happens except that it says to download the app which I cannot do on my phone. Nor can I activate Voicemail from My Account because there is no option there either.

Something has changed and it sounds like the change depends on downloading an app which I cannot install.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hmmm, it may need to be manually provisioned for you WilliamK.

Please Message Us here for further assistance. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos