cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Morkl
New Contributor

voicemail to MMS

We are fed up with delays in receiving mobile voicemail via MMS. How do I disable it via Optus MyServices, and revert to dial-in voicemail retrieval?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: voicemail to MMS

Please see our help and support page: Voice to MMS FAQs, Add & Remove

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Morkl
New Contributor

Thank you for your response. I saw this "instruction" myself about turning off the service and spent almost an hour trying to work it out.I eventually called Optus and the phone agent could merely repeat the same thing.

It is exceedingly poor that Optus provides such a supercilious and offhand instruction in the first place, and even worse that the support organisation simply repeats the same generalised comment. As good as saying "read the manual".

Very very poor, and very very unimpressed.

In case I'm not clear enough, the instruction needs to specify the steps, as it does for most of the other features.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thank you for providing this valuable feedback, Morkl. 

I will be forwarding this to our Help and Support team to review and make any necessary changes.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors