cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
RetiredModerator andrewCOYG
RetiredModerator

Re: voicemail saying number disconnected

Hi JG001,

Sorry you have been having this issue, are you able to provide me your details via PM and I can check the back end systems to see if everything is provisioned correctly?

Full name:

Service No:

DOB:

0 Kudos
New Contributor Yesimm
New Contributor

Mine does the same thing and ive tried everything possible even got in contact with optus but still doesn't work .

Try pasting this number in dial pad and dialling

Weird but this actually works for me and its the only way i can listen to my voice messages

0 Kudos
New Contributor Yesimm
New Contributor

Mine does the same thing and ive tried everything possible even got in contact with optus but still doesn't work .

Try pasting this number in dial pad and dialling

Weird but this actually works for me and its the only way i can listen to my voice messages

0 Kudos
New Contributor SurfsUp
New Contributor

I am having this same issue.  I have called tech support and they reset my VM twice now and calling 321 still says the number is disconnected.  Any luck with anybody else on sorting this out

0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @SurfsUp

Sorry to here this. Are you currently on a postpaid, or prepaid plan? Are you still currently having this issue? If so, could you please DM me here: http://yesopt.us/pmdee your account details eg; Full name, DOB, and mobile number so i can look into this for you? 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor SurfsUp
New Contributor

They have already looked into it and there is nothing on my file why I shouldn't have VM.  I have it if I dial the 61411000321 number and then put in my number but just dialing direct to 321 it says the number is disconnected 

-am on postpaid

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Nam_L
RetiredModerator

Thanks for confirming this @SurfsUp,

If you could, please PM Dee with the link she has provided confirming your mobile number, full name and DOB. 

We'll take a closer look into it from there. 

Cheers,

0 Kudos
Top Contributors