Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

unlocking doro 6520 optus prepaid phone

I have an unlock code from optus for the doro 6520 phone. I had let my sim expire, as i changing to another provider,and when i turned phone on i had a screen which called for a code and had the word ICE down the bottom left hand corner. I typed the unlock code into this screen and submitted it. I assumed the phone would unlock but it does not seem to be and I cannot see this screen again. My front phone screen has a message saying SOS calls only. Have I entered the unlock code correctly or is there a pattern you need to enter into the doro 6520 to find the phone unlock interface. If i entered the unlock code into the correct screen in the first place does it take some time for optus to unlock phone.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: unlocking doro 6520 optus prepaid phone

Hey @16515Djm. Have you reached out to our Tech Support team to let them know that you got this error when you attempt to unlock? If you send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name, date of birth, IMEI #, and handset model, we can take a look into this for you and provide further assistance.

0 Kudos