cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor cfanooo
New Contributor

unknown incoming calls

Hi, All the incoming calls to my phone shows unknown.

However, I seleted Caller ID ON  through the website, but the incoming calls still show unknown.

Hope you guys can help me. 

thanks

0 Kudos
20 Replies
RetiredModerator Dave
RetiredModerator

Re: unknown incoming calls

Sounds like we need to switch it on from our end. Send me your details & I'll organise it for you 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

New Contributor viviwiguna
New Contributor

Hi I also have the same problem, can you do something about this? All the incoming calls shows unknown. And also I got a very important call just now which I don't know how to call him back. Please help me, thanks!
0 Kudos
Retired Employee Andy
Retired Employee

Happy to look into this for you too viviwiguna! If you can send us through your details to the link Dave provided in the above post we'll be in touch to help!

0 Kudos
New Contributor chav74
New Contributor

All the incoming calls to my phone shows unknown.
I hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Dave
RetiredModerator

Hi chav74,

Please click the details link in one of the earlier posts in this thread & we'll sort it out for you.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

New Contributor erica_wll
New Contributor

i have the same problrm...although i have select the caller id on...it still show unkown
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Marcel
RetiredModerator

Hey erica-wll, drop us your details via our online form and we’ll look into this and be in touch. Cheers!

0 Kudos
New Contributor mate1992
New Contributor

Hey mate I'm having the same problem
0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

Send details via our online form too mate, we'll get that fixed up no problems 🙂 Tris

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos