Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

try to activate optus sim card and port my number from catch

hi i'm trying to activate a new optus sim cards and port my 3 numbers from catch mobile but is not going throw and i'm trying to call optus but no one seems can do it so please need optus to solve this issue or refund my 3 sim cards i bought .

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: try to activate optus sim card and port my number from catch

Hi there odishomoshi,

Do you still have a working service with Catch?

Porting is currently on hold cue to COVID-19 impact and your request should resume once normal business resumes.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

but catch will disconnect me if i don't recharge for the next 3 months plus i have 3 sim cards to do so ,imagine the lost which i bought the $180 optus sim card each.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Where did you purchase the Optus SIMs from? If in store, you can return and explain the situation. If online, you can contact Optus at a later date.

We don't have access to customer accounts/orders on this public forum so are unable to process a refund here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos