Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: trouble validating prepaid SIM number, Err Msg: PPACT-SIMVAL-0008

Hey yourock, could you please retry now and let me know how you go? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

After 3 sim changes, 48hrs wait for sim activation and 3 working days to transfer my credit have just started to use the number since today morning.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Really sorry that you had such difficulty with the activation of your service, yourock 😞 If you do still require assistance please let us know and we’ll get you to send us details via a private message.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I have the same problem on some my purchased SIMs.   My sim card number is 55 15546 15925 5

Could you please assist me with activating them?

Kyle

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi kyleau, you are best to call our PrePaid centre on 1300555002 to help with the activation. If you still have issues please let us know via a private message with your full SIM number, date of birth for privacy and address. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

hi i just pmd you im having same problem Reference: PPACT-SIMVAL-0008

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey bj97, I've responded to your PM. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, l am seeing the same problem  PPACT-SIMVAL-0008, just Pm d my details

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey dso - I've just picked up your PM and will take a look. Very sorry for the delayed reply. Gen 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes indeed just bought a second SIM well a refund as it were, and still getting the (We are having trouble validating the SIM number, please try again or try using another SIM card. Reference: PPACT-SIMVAL-0008) error msg.

Any help would be great with out having to ring/call 

0 Kudos