Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

track my order

hi

i am still waiting for my iphone order.

i have issue is because i going to transfer my number from Vodafone to optus on 29th Dec 2017 but till now, i still hasn't received my mobile and sim.

please assist me this asap.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: track my order

Hi @sansanlin

When did you place your order, and for which iPhone? They seem to be very popular currently and there is, from what I've heard, a very large backlog of orders that need to be processed. If it was the iPhone 8 then you may sadly be waiting for a bit longer, as that seems to be the most popular. 

- Auzz

If I've been helpful today please feel free to press that little thumbs up button. It's free and I'd really appreciate it.
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: track my order

Hey @sansalin, have you received a confirmed order reference number? These usually end with the letter A. If you haven't received your SIM then the port shouldn't actually go through on the day. The port only goes through once we've received confirmation that the customer has received their handset/SIM. 

You're welcome to send us a private message with your order details. I'll need your full name, DOB and mobile number. We'll respond back as soon as we can. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos