Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
New Contributor
New Contributor

stolen phone

i urgently need someone to tell me how to put a stop on my sim online I have no phone to call optus on and 24/7 chat link is not working

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: stolen phone

Hi there's,

Apologies for the delay. There's not to much the forum can do for you besides escalating your thread to grab the attention of a Optus representative.

Do you need a hand in finding a public phone box to call 133 937 

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: stolen phone

Hi @inkpig if you could please PM the full name, number and date of birth attached to the account here →http://yesopt.us/pmphil we'd be happy to assist

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos