Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Re: sim not provisioned

[ Edited ]
Marna

Have the same issue. Virgin had a problem disconnecting my service from their side after an abnormal port to optus. As soon as I contacted Virgin to ask for my final bill, BAM my optus sim is no longer provisioned. I know this happened because Virgin took back the number to cancel it on their end. Was told it was a sim issue (I already knew it wasn't) and told to go to an optus shop to get a replacement sim. Now it's sitting in waiting for sim to be activated for the past 22 or so hours. It won't go through because I know the issue is a port issue.

Optus won't listen to me. Say it's an outstanding work order, can't do anything until it goes through, and it won't because it's a port issue. Blah. Over it. Don't want to wait 16 days when even a pleb like me knows what the problem is.

To add insult to injury, I was told that I would receive an sms to tell me when the service was up and running. Haha! Had to laugh. 

Dan_C

Can we take a look at this one for you @Marna

Send us a private message with your account details. We're after your full name, DOB and the number you're bringing across from Virgin.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jimeric

Here's an extensive guide on fixing this error, you can check it out here - https://www.scuttlenet.com/how-to-fix-sim-not-provisioned-mm2-error/

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos