Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Amber786000
New Contributor
New Contributor

sim network unlock code

i have samsung galaxy J2 pro and its sim network unlock pin. optus have given me a code but its not working what should do

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: sim network unlock code

Hey @Amber786000 - Are you a current Optus customer? Can you please send through a private message confirming your IMEI number and unlock code?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Amber786000
New Contributor
New Contributor

<moderated>

yes i am optus customer. code <moderated>

0 Kudos
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Heya @Amber786000, I've replied to your PM 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Jamie91
New Contributor
New Contributor

Network unlock code for Optus X Start

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi jamie91

Please see our help and support page How to unlock your mobile device from the Optus network

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

0 Kudos
richardwilliam7
New Contributor
New Contributor

i also have same problem when try that website say not locked with optus prepaid and i have oppo phone can guide what to do now 

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi richardwilliam7,

It's unclear if you mean you purchased your Oppo (what model?) as a Prepaid phone from Optus?

This thread has a bit more info if it's the A73.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

0 Kudos