Searching...

Mobile Products & Network

Highlighted

scam/ nucience txt msg blocking and identification

StuimuthafknG

May sound stupid but i had to ask. Been getting lots of txt messages from unknown or fixed numbers that you can not reply to with dodgy looking links, scam gift card stuff, online dateing fakes basicly phone spam. All has hapoened si.ce my bank switched to stupid debit card as opposed to the old school style of card without the chip. Tried to call tech support but it sent me here.... so quesyion being i suppose advice or how to block/ report/destroy and possibly take legal action against such parasites  ? Any help welcomed i am not really up to date eith tech stuff and would like to aviod what luttke incone i have getting stolen by accidently clicking the wrong msg.

Re: scam/ nucience txt msg blocking and identification

PhilC

Hi @StuimuthafknG thanks for getting in touch with us and I am sorry to hear about the troubles you've had with the spam messages. You can block these numbers from contacting your number through your device itself and you can report these messages online here →https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/. If you'd like us to take a look at the account and ensure that you haven't been charged anything or signed up to any kind of premium SMS service please feel free to PM the full name, number and date of birth attached to the account.

Post a Reply
Introducing the Optus Business Care hub

Here you’ll find a complete suite of help and support exclusively for our small and medium business customers. Read More

Top Contributors
29 Kudos
15 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos