Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
clazza
New Contributor
New Contributor

repairs to my phone

I need to chase up my boomerang satchel which apparently went missing in the post .Can anyone tell me their address please?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tuong_YC

Re: repairs to my phone

Good morning @clazza, its not great to see that you were having issues with your return satchel. Just so we can take a closer look into and advise in the best possible way. If you could please send through your reference number for the return over to our 24/7 Messenger teams available via the Optus App we will run some checks and get back to you with some more information.

If you could please send through some more context as well such as whether you have not received the satchel or whether your return has not been verified yet etc, that would be much appreciated

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.