cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

amy7099
New Contributor
New Contributor

remove prepaid auto recharge service.

Hi I'd like to remove prepaid auto recharge service.

I move to other country so, don't need to use it anymore.

and i lost my sim card... only know my moblie number.

I had a phone call a few times, it tooks long time and my listening really bad :...(

my email address is *removed*

Thank u Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: remove prepaid auto recharge service.

Hey Amy! Whenever an auto recharge goes through, you'll get a confirmation SMS with a URL to cancel auto-recharge moving forward. If you still have access to this SMS, you should be able to complete this on your end. However if you don't have the SMS, jump into Live Chat so we can grab your details and complete this from our end instead.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos