cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor maros08
New Contributor

recovery of my sim card number

Hi there i would like to ask if anybody can help me to recover my optus cell number, i have started using it last march 28, 2017 now and then but i forget to recharge it according to some others post i have red it takes six months to get expired mine it takes only 4 months i need it so bad i used this number on my partner visa application therefore im waiting now the immigration to cantact me into this number so help me pls

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: recovery of my sim card number

Hi

Put your SIM card in your phone and download the My Optus app.

Press the 3 bars top left  corner

And there's your phone number.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor maros08
New Contributor

Hi ive downloaded the apps but then the problem is  their is a dialog box pop out that optus stop, report/stop and then whenni tried to call someone   something appear the network is not registered if im going to recharge it do you think it can activate my sim card number? Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

In that case I think you will need to contact Optus either by live chat or phone.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Moderator Casey_

Hey @maros08, please send us a PM with your mobile number and DOB so we can check on the status of the number for you. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors