Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

reconnection

[ Edited ]
bossanova

DEAR SIR/MADAM,MANY THANKS FOR THE $9.68c REFUND. MUCH APPRECIATED INDEED.I SHALL RETURN PERMANENTLY TO AUSTRALIA [SYDNEY] ON THE 19TH MARCH 2018.ITHEREFORE I WOULD VERY URGENTLY NEED TO RECONNECT WITH OPTUS. WOULD YOU KINDLY KEEP MY ACCOUNT# *moderated*. AS WELL HOW MUCH IS A LOCAL CALL & TEXT MESSAGING COST FOR ANYWHERE IN NSW/ WITHIN AUSTRALIA?.... KIND REGARDS, CHARLES.J.CAMILLERI.

Re: reconnection

[ Edited ]
10000000000GB

DEAR SIR, LOCAL CALLS ARE FREE IF YOU PAY THE MONTHLY FEE, OTHERWISE THEY ARE ABOUT 12C PER MINUTE.

I REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY THE LOCAL PRINCE AND SO CANNOT TAKE ANY 100 MILLION DOLLAR DEPOSITS.

Re: reconnection

Toomey

DEAR SIR, IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOW CANCELLED, YOU WILL NEED TO START A NEW ONE WHEN YOU RETURN IN MARCH.

OUR CURRENT DEALS CAN BE SEEN HERE.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
166 Kudos
108 Kudos
106 Kudos
76 Kudos
74 Kudos