Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

recharge minimum

TMD

Spent hour to get the answer for the simple question, didn't get anything helpful, is anyone can tell me what is the prepaid minimum recharge before the expire date?

Re: recharge minimum

SamSam

Theoretically it's $2 but you'd need to be on the My Prepaid Daily plus plan. Important to note with this plan it charges $2 a day unless there's no calls or text made and no data connection is established. So if you recharge today and spend $2 to do so and then tomorrow you send a text message, you'll be charged $2 tomorrow as well. If you manage to avoid spending another $2 you'd have 6 months before it expires. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

TMD

This isn't the answer for my question.

SamSam

Then please explain your question further. The way I interpret it is that you're asking what is the minimum amount you can spend to extend the expiry of your recharge, which is $2, or how long do you have before your service expires which is 6 months from the date of your last expired recharge. 

Both of which were included in my answer above. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

TMD

Thank you for your reply my question is: what is the minimum amount I have to pay before the expire date.

[ Edited ]
SamSam

To answer that you'll need to advise what pre-paid plan you're on. Normally there's 3-4 in market plans at any given time but you might be on an older one. Here's which plans are currently available which might help - prepaid plans

It might also interest you to know that a pre-paid service will be able to continue to accept calls and texts (you can't make calls or texts accept to emergency numbers) for 6 months after your expiry so if you only want it for incoming you might be able to save some money. 

TMD

Thank you foe the message, I don't have any plan on my prepaid.

SamSam

You definitely would be on a plan as that's how pre-paid works. It just really defines how much you spend, how much calls costs etc. It might be best to contact Optus directly so they can check your account for you and tell you which plan you're on and how much the minimum recharge is. I'd suggest via live chat - http://yesopt.us/chat2us

TMD

Thanks for the reply, I tried the live chat, not working for me, selected the personly then nothing came up. My prepaid seems every six month have to recharge. It makes any sences?

Highlighted
Solution

SamSam

If it's roughly every six months then it sounds like it's the prepaid long life plan which would mean you can recharge for as little as $10 although that only last for 45 days. If you'd like it to last 6 months you'd need to recharge for $30

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
76 Kudos
76 Kudos
73 Kudos
51 Kudos