cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor benjamin258
New Contributor

"An internal server error has occurred." when trying to link my optus service in My Account

Hello, 

I can login to "my account" successfully. 

Then I attempt to link my optus service, I enter my mobile number, account number (8080 4256 3001 93) and the security code I get texted to me.

After entering all fields and hitting submit, I then get error in red "An internal server error has occurred.", have attempted this 10+ times over past week with same result each time. 

Can this either be repaired or tell me solution, thankyou 

8 Replies
Moderator Marie

Re: "An internal server error has occurred." when trying to link my optus service in My Account

Oh no! Really sorry to hear that benjamin258 Smiley Sad 

Can you please PM through your account details (username/ service number/ billing address) as well as your date of birth and the email address you've used to register your My Account and we'll check this out for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor benjamin258
New Contributor

Re: "An internal server error has occurred." when trying to link my optus service in My Ac

Thankyou, PM sent

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Serena
RetiredModerator

Re: "An internal server error has occurred." when trying to link my optus service in My Ac

Thanks benjamin258!

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor mjsteven
New Contributor

The same problem has happened to me. Please help me to link my account I have to pay my bills!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Alex_H
RetiredModerator

Hey there @mjsteven - sorry to hear that this happened Smiley Sad We can definitely help link the account, can you please PM us with your account number, full name and DOB? 

0 Kudos
New Contributor michellehathome
New Contributor

I'm getting the same problem.  Please help.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Heya @michellehathome, what kind of services are you trying to link there? Are you using your full Optus Account number when prompted? Our billing team should be able to help with this on 133937.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Arthur55
New Contributor

Well it seems I'm not the only one that keeps getting "internal Server error" when trying to link services. Am trying to view bill and all I get is I have to link services then once you have entered all the data required including security code all you get is that damm "internal server error" message.

Is there likely to be a fix for this anytime soon?

Arthur

0 Kudos
Top Contributors