cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor skwishay
New Contributor

prepaid sim number recieving calls/text for previous owner

Hey guys, I just activated a sim. It appears the number I chose is receiving debt collector calls and spam text messages, I also can't link the number to my uber or afterpay account because it was already used. Does anyone know if there's a way to by pass this and keep the number or will I just have to buy a new sim and keep my fingers crossed not to run into the same problems?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Moderator Vicky

Re: prepaid sim number recieving calls/text for previous owner

Hi @skwishay - thanks for reaching out to us. From the sounds of it, this number may have been used some time ago but we can certainly take a closer look for you. Can you please send us your details → here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor Puneeth
Contributor

Re: prepaid sim number recieving calls/text for previous owner

Hi, 

Since your are receiving unwanted calls you can either change the number or you can block those numbers which ever is convenient for you. You can come on live chat or call us on 131344

Tags (1)
Top Contributors