Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Tassdimis74
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

porting issue still going on???

is anyone going through the same runa round as myself that OPTUS and their porting issue? I have been waiting for now going onto 3 weeks for my mobile number to be ported back to OPTUS and its been one huge mess up. I was told on wednesday 14th March 2018 it will take 24 hours then on Friday I was told 72 hours then on Saturday 24 hours and the customer relations rep who gave me this information are not returning my calls?? What is going on OPTUS this isnt good enough

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tassdimis74
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: porting issue still going on???

Hi Everyone

would like to give you all an update, I went into the Bourke street store and had a new ordered sim card activated and once again it failed and this morning I had to leave work and spend 2 hours trying to sort it and I decided that I wasnt going to wait any longer as at this point I was fed up with the same excuse and answers of 1-3 business days or 24 hours when clearly it was going to take longer so I cancelled my old mobile number and got a new one... worth a try if you are waiting for the porting issue to be sorted.

one thing I can say is the guys at the Bourke Street Store were fantastic and please stay away from LIVE CHAT

0 Kudos
Top Contributors