Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
3202buf
New Contributor
New Contributor

phone contract

why do i after finishing my contract,including finish paying for the apple6 handset,my account is not deducted for the cost of the phone

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: phone contract

Many plans have zero purchase cost for the handset and will subsequently continue at the same amount until you change it.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: phone contract

arrow.jpg

Peter Gillespie

PS Why does Optus continue to advertise patently worse plans along side each other? Identical in every way except one has 23Gb less data but costs $6 more to have. I get Optus has decided not to follow up customers and suggest better plans once they go off contract (a customer relations mistake IMO) but its pretty easy to give new customers a good deal at the outset? It might be classed as a stupid/lazy tax but IMO it just adds to the general feel many Optus processes have that leave customers feeling that optus doesn't really have their back. its a shame as the customer service staff are obviously eager to try help (and IME if I had asked to chose the 7Gb plan they'd readily offer the 30Gb as a better option. But the underlying policy should support this, not have to be circumvented.

Peter Gillespie