cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor jimp1
New Contributor

phone calls while overseas

I have a pre-paid plan which only covers local calls. I'm travelling overseas soon and would like to be able to call my travelling companions if need be. What do I need to do and what's the best number to call to arrange this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: phone calls while overseas

What Country?

Are only calls a concern or do you want much data?

How long are you travelling

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

If you haven't already, if you mean you intend to stay on Prepaid, check that your plan or plans you're considering have roaming.

More info also available here: optus.com.au/prepaidtravel

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Ethan_2253
Occasional Contributor

It actually depends on your prepaid plan, If your plan has EXTRA credit, You can simply recharge seperately for that. Advised to check for the prepaid charges for overseas. head over to prepaid travel details.

Top Contributors