cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

AldoToo
New Contributor
New Contributor

phone at this time 9:43 pm

Hi How do I contact OPTUS and talk to a real person?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Adam27Burns
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: phone at this time 9:43 pm

Try this,

I posted it up on another thread, had the same issue last week

To everyone trying in vain to contact Optus tech support, I have found the answer thanks to a fellow Optus user I found in this forum.
Call 133 344 jump through all the menus as required until it asks you to sign up for SMS reporting....
now here's the secret, at this point, don't do anything, press any button, anything!! Just wait, it'll ask you a further 2-3 times to sign up for SMS reporting, then hang on the line and BINGO, someone will answer your call.
I just got off the phone with them, they were very pleasant and helpful and I got my internet back working.
Needless to say, to get to this point took 4 frustrating days and Optus need to take a massive look on how they treat their customers.
I hope this helps some of you

0 Kudos
Jeffrey190
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: phone at this time 9:43 pm

Thanks for posting a detailed guide on this. This is really helpful. showboxlatestapk.xyz

0 Kudos
Top Contributors