Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

over 12 days for my number to port

Hii I've been waiting for over 12 days for my number to port over from Telstra postpaid to Optus prepaid. used over the Optus app and they said processed soon and activate soon . but until now they not reply me anymore . What can I do next?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: over 12 days for my number to port

If you currently have an active working service with another provider, we cannot escalate your enquiry at this stage.

We're prioritising those who have no working service whatsoever. 

• you can’t make or receive calls,
  • you don’t have a working internet connection or are concerned about being disconnected,
  • you are experiencing financial hardship, ID theft or are reporting illegal activity related to your service, such as incorrect porting, or
  • you need help due to a medical condition.

If you're without any form of mobile  service, please contact the team on Social Media. Message us on Social Media, either Facebook or Twitter. They do have a point of escalation for the following urgent enquiries:

· No Broadband connectivity (no access to the internet) 

· No Mobile connectivity (can't make or receive calls) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos