cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor anikochar
New Contributor

optus re key my order. had they run my credit check without my permission

optus re key my order. had they run my credit check again without my permission????? does anyone know anything.

i order on 4june the sim omly plan. as i am porting my number from virgin. i havent received the sim yet. now yesterday they rekey my order. i need to know if they have run my credit check again?????????????? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: optus re key my order. had they run my credit check without my permission

They might have, it depends where the order got up to in the system I believe. It's it a big deal if they did run it again? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
New Contributor anikochar
New Contributor

how do i complaint about it. any clues????

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Hey @anikochar - thanks for reaching out. Apologies to hear of your experience. Can you please PM me with your mobile number, full name and DOB? Happy to take a look. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors