cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

optus new interface

What the hell is going on the with new interface its complete rubbish and who ever designed it needs to be fired, for that last few days been trying to get into prem sms settings and i cant , not very happy 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: optus new interface

Yes there has been a few complaints about that slider thing that reduces your premium sms spend to zero not working. It might pay to try another browser if you have one or ask support on the live chat link below to fix it up for you.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

its not the slider i cant even get into prem sms section to do anything its just flicks me back to login screen i've tryied multiple browers, 

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

This new interface is absolute crap. You cant easily check your usage anymore. Its been seperated out into different areas. Sms, calls, data usage. Was better before because you went to usage details and you had all the information on one screen date time all in order of what you were doing. Now you can get itemized data usage also. You only get daily usage. Probs going to have to start looking for a carrier that doesnt waste money on crap upgrades.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

UPDATE:

Contacted live chat and wasted my time, due to the system upgrades i was told to contact them back when it was done WTF!!!!!! 

not happy OPTUS  this a joke and unprofessional  all i wanted was a simple thing changed and you's coulndt do it, 

think its time to take my business else where what joke of a company been with you's over 12 years

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

Its designed to make it  harder for us to catch Optus ripping us off.

I'm telling my friend and family to swap to non optus based providers as soon as the contract is up.

Got stung $70 from MiaSphere and some other site for premium content. Help desk was contacted twice,  very friendly and apologetic, but no promised contact back in the 48 hours.

Ombudsman is next, soon as holidays are over.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hello @Ausmiun

Sorry to hear that you've had trouble disputing your charges. If you send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name, and date of birth, we'll be happy to check your escalation and assist further. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos