Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor patrickjames
New Contributor

optus app issue

Hi anybody who reads this,

I've been having considerable dififculty logging into the my optus YES app for the past month or so.

Now, when I try to log in, it asks for my mobile number, and then it sends me a verification code. After I type this in, a red message appears stating, 'We are having technical difficulties right now. Please try again later.' 

I have tried several times over the past month, all with the same result.

I've deleted and re-installed the app several times too, but nothing has worked thus far.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated - would be nice to get the app functioning again.

Cheers,

Pat

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: optus app issue

Hi Pat,

I don't seem to be having problems with the app.  I know you've tried deleting and reinstalling, I was wondering whether you have checked for any other software updates?  OS updates may be blocking the app from working.

Hope you get it sorted soon

If I've helped, mark with Kudos or Solution so I'm not sitting around scratching my head thinking I've got it wrong.
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: optus app issue

Hi @patrickjames

If you've had no luck deleting and reinstalling the application it might be worth clearing the applications cache (temporary stored data). 

1. Open iPhone notes

2. Type myoptus://clear and then click Done

3. Click on the link that appears in iPhone notes

4. Uninstall the My Optus app & restart the phone

5. Reinstall My Optus app using Mobile DATA only

Let us know how you go 🙂 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors