cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor spoooneer
New Contributor

oppo f1 unlocking

hi there any one know why id keep getting an error message when im trying to unlock my oppo f1 from optus network.

Phone was brought directly from an optus store and the ime number is correct..

0 Kudos
7 Replies
New Contributor

Re: oppo f1 unlocking

This mobile device is not a locked Optus prepaid mobile device.
Click here to return to the beginning.

0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi spoooneer,

Upon checking our website it looks like this handset is locked on our network.

To unlock your device I would suggest going on to www.optus.com.au/unlock and follow the instructions.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor

That's what I have been doing.  And that's where I get the error message from saying its not locked but I put the travel sim in and it says locked

0 Kudos
New Contributor

That's what I have been doing.  And that's where I get the error message from saying its not locked but I put the travel sim in and it says locked

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Okay. Would you be able to PM us with your account details, full name and DOB? As well as the iMEI number? We can pass this on to our unlock team. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Winxxz
New Contributor

Hi, i have the same problem unlocking my OPPO F1, can i PM my the details as well? 

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Winxxz, apologises with any inconvenience caused. Could you please try unlocking the handset Here .  Please do let us know if this helps. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos