cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor jurgenlytko
New Contributor

not getting email bills

for three month now i have problems getting email bills for my mobile. did talk to at least 3 people and they always ask to fill in forms which i did. but promise to send a bloody bill (very annoyed) did this time not happen. when the third person ask to fill in thos idiotic form again, she told me all those wonderful stories about privacy, i refused. having filled in those forms twice already did not bother her at all. no more bloody forms from here on. just send me a bill.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: not getting email bills

Whilst I sympathise with the hoop jumping required to have a seemingly simple thing like your bill sent to you, you will get no further without providing your name, DOB and address. no optus employee will discus any matter on your account without them. I'll flag a mod to see if they can see what's going wrong behind the scenes (they're pretty good at it) but before he does anything you'll need to PM him your, you guessed it.

@Dan_C

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: not getting email bills

@jurgenlytko

More than happy to help. 

Full name, DOB, mobile number and email address. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors