cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

no-one can seem to enable my Mobile streaming and Music !!! Arrrgh

So I've had a $40 sim only plan since the start of the year - every time i use the myaccount app

Service > service settings > entertainment > Mobile Tv Streaming OR Music Streaming > Activate

I get a message that says this will take a few days ... roll forward a week and were back to the activate button.

Similarly if i chat to (utterly useseless) support online - they tell me its being enabled - it never does !!

3+ Months !!

Can someone here help ??

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: no-one can seem to enable my Mobile streaming and Music !!! Arrrgh

Yeah, mine did that. Says "Pending" for the last month. However, it was enabled before I did it, and the website was showing wrong. I got order numbers by email when I did the change. You could get them cancelled. The previous time I did this on the 140GB plan, it all worked, even though the plan did not deserve the TV.

The TV may already be enabled. Watch Netflix for a bit and see if it turns up on the main circular usage dial. Ignore everything else. Wait for a few hours. Mine takes 1.5 hours. Although the website is garbage, the circular dial works.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

It's concerning to hear that this has been such a challenge for you. Enabling these services from our end is a straight forward process. Please feel free to send me a private message with your phone number, full name, DOB and I will make sure it's all good to go for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

it looks like on my last chance at trying optus chat - i got someone competent and it is now working ! thanks anyway.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors