cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

no mobile service at (address removed)

Being a customer for many many years 20+ we need help please

We have NEVER had mobile service at (address removed) and surrounding area we are surrounded by towers Also you could put a REPEATER TOWER at:

The National Fitness Camp

The Mount Evelyn Football Ground

or one off the Nurseries

Anywhere along York road to cover this BLACK SPOT

Nokia Bell Labs division would build a 4G communications system to be deployed on a lunar lander to the Moon's surface in late 2022

SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM JUST DO IT PLEASE PLEASE TODAY

You my not take any notice of this message but i do hope you will look into this matter

(edited)

hidden

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: no mobile service at 92 York road, mount evelyn 3796

Hi @smokesignal, just a quick heads up, Yes Crowd is a public forum so I've gone ahead removed some potentially sensitive info from your post. 

I've checked our Network for the location you did mention and I can see that 4G mobile coverage is available there.  We also have some planned coverage improvements scheduled over the next six months in your area. 

I recommend taking a look at our Mobile Troubleshooting Guide to see if this improves your service. If you do require any further assistance, please just send us a message through the My Optus App so we can help you out. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sorry about entering potentially sensitive info but i am so fed up with no service as is others in my area for years and years as i am a full time customer i don't like changing from one to another and i expect people to treat me with respect and look after your customers
Simon
0 Kudos

No need to apologise @smokesignal. We can take a look at your specific service to see how we can best assist. We would just need you to send us a message through the My Optus App to confirm your details. We're unable to confirm your details on Yes Crowd as it's a public forum. 

0 Kudos