Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

no double data

Lukebmx81

i signed up for a sim only plan with double data.... apparently.

cant see double data anywhere in my account

Re: no double data

SamSam

These promo's for whatever reason can sometimes take a few days/weeks to actually apply. It's like to activate you as a standard plan and then someone manually goes in and adds the double data component on there or something. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Caledoz

Hi @Lukebmx81 if you were an existing customer on another plan and got that new plan in the middle of your billing cycle, it will probably start from your next billing cycle since you pay a month in advance. If not, then contact Optus.

Dan_C

If you've received your second invoice and the data still hasn't been applied. You're welcome to send us a private message

We'll need you to include your full name, DOB and mobile number Smiley Happy 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
154 Kudos
130 Kudos
96 Kudos
93 Kudos
77 Kudos