cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor airka
New Contributor

no 4G on Bankstown line

There is minimal 4G reception on the Bankstwon line trains. Any reason for that?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: no 4G on Bankstown line

Hi airka,

It's the first time somebody has reported that here.

Do you travel with others on the same network that have the same issue?

What troubleshooting have you tried?

Are you able to test with another phone?

How old is your SIM? You can always try a SIM replacement.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor airka
New Contributor

Yes my friends have seen the same issue with different phones

my sim is only 6 months old

what troubleshooting should I try

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

It sounds like you have the basic troubleshooting covered, if it is impacting your friends as well.

Customers are able to provide feedback on the Mobile Network Coverage map (notepad icon on the left hand side). I would encourage you and your friends and other commuters you speak to about it to jump online and provide the feedback. Screenshots would help also.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors