can i upgrade plan/s via self service.

need more data

thx

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: moble post paid plan upgrade

Certainly looks like you can. I just logged into My Account, scrolled down to my mobile service, selected "plan info" on the right and could see the change plan button

Capture.JPG

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: moble post paid plan upgrade

Hey @nodata, as @sam Sam, suggested; simply log into your Optus.com.au/myacount and navigate to the number that you're interesting in upgrading. You'll be presented with a drop down menu on the right hand side of your dashboard. Click on the My Plan tab and you'll see the screen @sam Sam has screen shot above.

It's always a good idea to check whether or not a rate plan change fee applies. It's also important to note that once you upgrade your plan to a higher plan tier, you're unable to go back down. There's also a handy link here https://offer.optus.com.au/mobilerpc/.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors