Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor aahiggins
New Contributor

mobile service no longer appears on my account

I had two mobile service numbers registered under my account number.  One of these, my main business mobile number, is no longer  linked to my account number.  This makes it really difficult to manage, especially in countries where there is no global roaming service for Optus.  I have phoned several times and Optus promises to reinstate it, but still no luck.  The promise to call me back, and then do not. Has anyone else been through this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Re: mobile service no longer appears on my account

Hi there,

Just a question.. I assume you can't re-register the handset in your Optus app? Does it come up with errors?

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor aahiggins
New Contributor

There is no link on the Optus web page for my account to register another number.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Did you receive a notification advising that you've been given a brand-new account number? We're in the process of migrating mobile services to our new billing platform. The new account numbers begin with 6 whereas the old account number began with an 8 or 9.

We may have migrated only one service to the new platform hence the other service number looks to have been removed from your My Account.

You're welcome to send us a PM with your account details. I need your full name, DOB and account number. I'll just need to follow the URL below:

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos