cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor jul-s
Occasional Contributor

mobile phone

When is someone going to fix my mobile phone, I have spoken to at least six people over the last week as I did not want to go on a plan that they now have me on. I wanted to stay on prepaid as I was and none seems to be able to fix it. We have asked to put it back to where it was but nothing happens and this was in the cooling of period.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: mobile phone

Hi, There's a lot of different parts there.

You want to get your phone repaired? Is it under insurance? What's broadly wrong with it? Is it part of your new plan?

You are on a plan you didn't want? What plan? 

You mention a cooling off period. Does this mean optus called you on the phone and sold you the new plan directly?

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor jul-s
Occasional Contributor

Optus has fixed the plan that they sold me that I didn't want (i didn't understand the person and must have accepted what he said) and have put me back to a new prepaid which is what I wanted but they took $30 out of my account on 30/6/18 for the old prepaid and I now have no credit on the new prepaid.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Glad to hear you were able to get that fixed.

It sounds like the $30 you paid was towards the billed plan. You'll receive a refund for the days you've paid in advance past cancellation and the prepaid service will need to be recharged manually.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors