cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

missed call message

Hello

when my mobile is  switched off or out of coverage, i am not notified of who has called. When i called 159 there is a message saying that this service is activated on my mobile. However i do not received text messages on who has called. When i text yes on 159 there is a message saying "there was a technical problem processing your missed call service request. Please try again later."

Does anyone have an idea on how to resolve this?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: missed call message

5If you're our missed call service, you will not receive a notification unless the person who'd attempted to call you has left a message.

If someone has attempted to call you and hasn't left a message, the number should show up in your missed log. 

We don't configure that feature from our side.

If you'd prefer regular voicemail; switch off missed call service and activate a voicemail message box via My Account:

1) Login to My Account

2) Select your mobile number from the Dashboard

3) Select Manage

4) Select Voice Call Settings 

5) Select Missed call service and toggle off

To activate voicemail:

5) Select Diversions

6) Toggle Voicemail on 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos