cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor leem
New Contributor

live chat not working

hello can i get some advice regarding optus live chat - I can't access it on my mac computer

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Moderator Ev_

Re: live chat not working

Hey @leem, sorry to hear about the difficulties you had getting onto Live Chat. They've been have been experiencing high volumes of enquiries. If you're still needing a hand with anything, feel free to shoot through a private message here with more details. Happy to help out here on our end. Our Customer Care team can also be reached on 13 39 37. Ev

0 Kudos
New Contributor virgc
New Contributor

yup the Optus website wont allow anyone to access 'Live Chat', seems they have computer problems. Optus Chat icons options are not clickable today so just wait and see if they fix it. Might be a while. Call if you can.

New Contributor Searlesy
New Contributor

That would be a great solution (to call them) if the problem wasnt that my service has been connected for nearly a week, and they still havent properly activated my phone, so I cant call them!

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @leem - Could you please try chatting Here. Alternatively, you can chat from My Optus App as well. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor GNAT
New Contributor

Live Chat simply does not work. 24/7? Garbage. 1-1/2 hour phone wait, that's if you can find a number to ring. Hopeless

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

You may need to try using a different internet browser.

Alternatively if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor carmacoma
New Contributor

Is anyone else still having this problem?

I have tried 4 different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Chromium) in regular and incognito modes, plus disabling all adblockers etc and yet I still can not get chat working anywhere.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi there carmacoma,

Not sure about at the time when you posted but I can confirm Live Chat is working now. Hopefully you can connect successfully if you still need assistance.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors