Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

live chat not working

leem

hello can i get some advice regarding optus live chat - I can't access it on my mac computer

Solution

Re: live chat not working

Ev_

Hey @leem, sorry to hear about the difficulties you had getting onto Live Chat. They've been have been experiencing high volumes of enquiries. If you're still needing a hand with anything, feel free to shoot through a private message here with more details. Happy to help out here on our end. Our Customer Care team can also be reached on 13 39 37. Ev

Highlighted

virgc

yup the Optus website wont allow anyone to access 'Live Chat', seems they have computer problems. Optus Chat icons options are not clickable today so just wait and see if they fix it. Might be a while. Call if you can.

Searlesy

That would be a great solution (to call them) if the problem wasnt that my service has been connected for nearly a week, and they still havent properly activated my phone, so I cant call them!

Solution

Aman_B

Hi @leem - Could you please try chatting Here. Alternatively, you can chat from My Optus App as well. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

GNAT

Live Chat simply does not work. 24/7? Garbage. 1-1/2 hour phone wait, that's if you can find a number to ring. Hopeless

Ray_YC

You may need to try using a different internet browser.

Alternatively if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
66 Kudos
43 Kudos