I am finding it impossible to link my mobile number*****to my email: hidden

I was previously registered with optus

My name is Removed

D.O.B   Removed

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jack_YC

Re: link number to email

Hi @barnester, thanks for letting us know about this. As Yes Crowd is a public forum, I've removed your personal info from your post. 

We can definitely assist with linking your email to your mobile account, we'll just need you to send us a message via our Facebook or Twitter pages. Or you can send us a message on through our Message Us page. 

We'll then be able to securely confirm your account details and help out from there. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Kartika

Re: link number to email

Hi @alex124, we are not able to open the website link you have sent. Which website are you trying to register, I mean My Account or Webmail? If it is either of the website then we can definitely assist however since this is a public forum we can`t access customers account details here. As such your best to contact us  via the → messaging service to proceed.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos