cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Maladjusted
New Contributor

is no communication from optus normal?

Just moving over from virgin, placed order on 5th Oct, i got confirmation and tracking on 7th.  Since then nada, nothing. Is this normal modus operandi for Optus. Certainly not an auspicious start for a new customer. Feeling a bit conned atm.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: is no communication from optus normal?

Hi Maladjusted,

What did the tracking information say on the 7th? It may be a case of sending updates when one is available, depending on the current status.

Please Chat with us for further help with your order.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Maladjusted
New Contributor

Re: is no communication from optus normal?

No, no and no. This was supposed to be the first of three virgin accounts to transfer but that is not looking good now. My order page outright lied aboubt the product and then optus have left me alone for 8 days again failing to "let ypou know if there is a problem with your order". 

So tricked into ordering a phone which was "in stock" and  would arrive in 3-5 days. Then just left in the dark.

I rang to enquire and spent most of the 25 mins on hold.

This is disgraceful behaviour from a blue chip company.

now looking for alternative phones/plans.  

0 Kudos
Top Contributors