cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

iphone 8

How come no iPhone 8 pre-order option is available on Optus website? I can see Telstra and Vodafone have updated their site to include pre-order page. Optus IT systems seems to be running behind!!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: iphone 8

Neither Telstra nor Voda have preorders open, they have registration forms instead so you get an email when they open which are next to useless if previous launches are anything to go by. You need to be ready and waiting to get a pre-order through

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have had a dodgy iphone 7 for ages and am keen to upgrade. 

I can't call anyone, to order an iPhone 8, so have had to create a nickname and choose a bloody avatar to make my case. What happended to people? and service?

How do I get one on order?

Simon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

You cant order one as the pre-orders are not open.

You have to wait until this Friday - Judging by Apples information.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey Bond (and anyone else that's interested!), iPhone 8 pre-orders open tomorrow at 5pm AEST 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Tano

0 Kudos