cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: iPhone 12 Backorder

That’s great
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi there, @Shell84

I get that you'd be keen to get your hands on your new iPhone ASAP.

As we are unable to check your order via this platform, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

Just to speak to your other reply in this thread, the pre-order queue does certainly secure you a device in the order your placed your request, for when stock is available to be allocated. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

0 Kudos
Highlighted

HI @Shell84,

As per the response from myself above and the response you pasted here, your order is in a queue and will be filled in that order, as stock becomes available. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: iphone 12 pro Back order

Anyone who ordered on the 20th October got their order already? I ordered a silver 128gb but it hasn't arrived yet. And they're not even sure when they'll be able to ship it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

don’t worry about taking to them
on chat in their app, this is all you’ll get below, we preordered on the 17th oct, this is a joke optus’s same BS they should have gave us all for the hassle free months or no handset repayments as for a long time optus customer like us, i’ll be happy to change providers if this goes on any longer, we should have this already if others are getting them that have ordered after our order date!!! WTF

The stock that has been delivered to us is limited only and has been allocated on the first order that has been placed, I really do appologize that we were not able to cater for your Order due to limites stocks, But rest assured that it will be priority once we receive our stocks
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Priority hahahaha. That's funny. There's a poor customer on this thread that preordered on the night and is still waiting while people who ordered last week have gotten there's. I ordered a day after you and people who ordered the day after me are getting their gold pros. Where's our priority service! Ha!

Usually I have no issue with Optus but this is ridiculous. They have stock. People are getting their gold pros, except the people who preordered haha
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hey everyone! I’ve placed an order on the 27th Oct for an iPhone 12 Pro 256gb in graphite and gold. Good news, the graphite arrived yesterday but still waiting for gold. So hopefully, this gives hope to those who are waiting 🙂
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

You won't receive the gold for a while. I haven't even got mine and I ordered the 18th. Now live chat are saying they are out of stock and I missed the batch. I'm beyond annoyed at this point.
Top Contributors